Quality Consulting Group is looking for a HR and Payroll Assistant to join our team in our Guaynabo office.. The HR and Accounting Assistant is responsible for various functions of the Human Resource department, new hire orientation, compensation, benefits, leave, payroll, and administration of company policies.
The ideal person for this position has proven expertise in HR and Accounting Assistant. This includes benefits administration, new hire orientation, compensation, reporting, payroll. To be a competent HR and Payroll Assistant, you should be patient and compassionate, have excellent listening skills, and be able to multitask effectively.
- Recruitment – Create new-hire onboarding programs and deliver compelling new-hire orientations.
- Education and training – Ensure mandatory training and continuing education is complete and documented, including safety training, code of conduct and handbook training, anti-harassment training and certifications required. Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, changes to regulations, new technology breakthroughs in HR, talent, and employment law.
- Benefits – Assist employees with benefit programs and all leave requests. Work closely with the Human Resource team on the annual Open Enrollment period. Comply with all federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Employee relations – Manage all details and coordination of disciplinary discussions, terminations, and investigations. Guide the leadership team on sensitive or complex matters and elevate to the appropriate staff when investigations are required. Ensure professionalism and confidentiality in all aspects of the role.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field required
- A minimum of two years of experience in Human Resources
- Strong ability to multitask and remain calm in emergencies
- Superb conflict resolution skills
- Ability to display integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality at all times
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficient in HRIS and talent management systems
Powered by JazzHR