1. Contribute to the strategic business decision making by deriving insight from the market and consumer data on the main issues of the brand, product and channel.
2. Contribute to mid-term and long-term business opportunity identification by understanding the consumer needs and trend from market and consumer data gathering.
Role and Responsibilities
1. MI research system management Support to conduct MI(Market Intelligence) research and build and manage its system for efficient decision making upon business issues.
2. Insight derivation for product strategy Check the direction of and insights on the new product or strategic product from MI(Market Intelligence) research.
3. Insight derivation for market strategy Check the direction for building market strategy and insights derivation from the MI(Market Intelligence) research.
4. Business insight derivation from secondary data analysis Check the key business issues and insights derived from secondary data sources such as Euromonitor, GFK, IDC and etc.
5. Setting research direction Assist in the process of understanding the MI research direction and methodology for getting a clear picture of the customer and market needs.
Skills and Qualifications