fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company based in the USA. fusionSpan has won numbers our awards including Best Places to Work, Inc 5000 fastest growing company in America. As a company, we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our clients provide the best experience for their members.
This role is 100% remote in Panama. The hours for this role are between 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
The ideal candidate will need to have a clear understanding of the company culture which is based on a "culture of caring" and be able to work cross-functionally across our global regions. The ideal team member will need to be a creative, innovative UI Designer, to express our clients’ brands through digital spaces such as websites, email marketing, apps, and social channels. Our UI designer must be able to develop unique, original designs for each client.
The role will be a part of the digital strategy team, which focuses on four key services: website design and development, integration, marketing automation, and consulting. The creative designer will work with our design team and decide on the overall direction of the company's approach to designs. You will be responsible for creating original styles and brand designs to be used in both web design as well as other communication platforms. These styles will be based on creative strategy sessions led by the digital strategy team in the US.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create style directions including full-colour palettes, sample images, animations, infographics, fonts, iconography, web element styles (example: button and link styles).
- Work directly with the digital strategist and project team members in the USA and India.
- Understand digital design principles, including user experience and accessibility.
- Meet deadlines for individual projects/ tasks assigned.
- Be an expert with a variety of tools and skillsets focused on digital design.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in designing.
- Highly proficient with Raster Graphics editor such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel, Gif files and vector graphics tools such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Highly motivated to constantly innovate on design.
- Fluent in English-both written and spoken
- Ability to source and manage images for the best presentation.
- Ability to make recommendations on the types, sizes, resolution, focal points, and perspective of graphics to be used in a variety of formats.
- Ability to design excellent layouts for both web and email communication design.
- Ability to envision and implement content with the right balance of text and visuals.
- Ability to translate organizational voice and brand into designs.
- Ability to design eye-catching images and logos.
- Developing email and other marketing automation communication designs preferred.
Candidates who will be interviewed will be asked to create a basic design direction from a sample design story.
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Remote work
This is a full-time position where you be employed through our Panama Subsidiary. This is a position that will allow you to grow your career in a high-growth US-based company.
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR