1. Provide prompt services upon quality issues after product sales by developing and distributing contents regarding serviceability pre-evaluation before product sales, JIG, tools and technologies.
2. Maximize customer satisfaction by analyzing multiple defects and repetitive repairs after product sales and providing necessary solutions and improving repair capabilities.
3. Reinforce service expertise through developing and distributing guide contents regarding new models and new functions.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Assessing serviceability of a new product Prepare to prevent service related issues preemptively by assessing risk factors which exist in service repair before launching a new product.
2. Developing a service JIG and tool Prepare to provide an accurate service by developing a JIG which is required to provide a prompt service and a tool to assess defects.
3. Developing service contents Arrange to strengthen advance preparation of service and enhance service expertise by making and distributing contents of a guide for a new product and function.
4. Managing repetitive repairs and multiple defects Analyze data to minimize customer dissatisfaction resulted from service failure by analyzing and monitoring repetitive repairs and multiple defects.
5. Managing to use expensive parts Analyze data to reduce service costs by analyzing why an expensive part is used, developing an improvement measure, and expanding unit repair.
Skills and Qualifications