We are seeking passionate creative Graphic Designer to join our growing team of designers. You will need extensive expertise in the relevant design software to bring established design concepts to finished executions.
You will need a clear understanding of the print production and creative adaptation processes with a focus on packaging.
Candidates should be capable of translating adaptation briefs and convert them seamlessly into print-ready executions. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how the end-to-end design process work, and be comfortable working within a corporate environment within a multi-function team.
Applicants with experience working with design, advertising or graphic adaptation agencies will be given prime consideration.
Scope of work
Robustly execute and adapt across diverse needs including : Packaging; Promotional packaging; Sizes and variants differentiation.
Responsibilities include planning project stages and assessing business implications for each stage, as well as monitoring progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
Some positions may include end-to-end ownership of project components or programs.
1. Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or design discipline
2. Highly proficient in graphic / creative design programs : Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and reasonable fluency in Microsoft office programs (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
3. A portfolio that will be assessed on execution excellence, problem solving and technical mastery :
Good eye for details from craft to execution (artwork)
Strong understanding of creative concepts
Good collaboration skills
Fast learner with can-do attitude
4. A case study that demonstrates your understanding of the design process is essential.
5. Strong design or execution mastery and ability to solve problems using design skills as shown in a competitive portfolio with 2-5 years industry experience.
6. Ability to manage timelines and various projects
Experienced Professionals (Job Segmentation)