Who we are :
Are you looking for a Strategic Commercial role and want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our diligent household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities.
The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity
In today's multifaceted, it is an exciting time to be in the Customer Development team at Colgate.
Consolidate and coordinate the execution of the strategy of the different channels in order to guide the efforts of the sales team towards the achievement of the company's objectives
1. Monitor the 5 P's (Product, Price, Placement, Promotion and POP ) for all categories and sales products of
the different purchasing environments and ensure the execution of the plan by working with BDM, RRM and In store for the
2. Adapt and coordinate the implementation of customer / CPG strategies of the main Activities such as :
3. Perform performance analysis and customer implications of the 5ps to recommend action plans to the team
4. Monitor competitive activities in POS, SOS (Share of Space) SOE (Share of Exhibition), SOF (Share of
Features), Sell Ou Activities t and reinforce the Promotional Grid when required and make
recommendations that ensure the healthy growth of clients / CPG
5. Develop promotional Grid per client / CPG together with Wm's BDMs and KCDMs, aligning PTC WM, correct
investment between clients and compliance with the TPR guide (discounts), and avoid activities that generate conflict
6. Ensure the post-evaluation of key promotions, in conjunction with the financial one, carrying out analysis
quantitative and qualitative, communicating the results to the commercial team and using the results of the evaluation
to redefine the promotional tactics.
7. Supervise the ideal assortment to find opportunities for discontinuations or entry of SKUs and align with RRM
8. Coordinate the implementation of POP in the channel, including :
Confidential and privileged. For internal use only.
9. Keep updated the file of incrementals per Client / CPG ensuring the correct amounts for all
promotional activities, including off-shelf implementations of the planned dynamics
10. Carry out monthly controls to optimize investment in clients :
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Engineering
Commercial experience in Consumer Goods Companies
5+ years of commercial experience with KAM / Trade Marketing Background
Previous experience in Traditional Trade is a must for this role
Upper Intermediate English Level
Office, Excel and PowerPoint Proficiency