Support Services group is looking for a Retention Agent to join our team for our Panama office. This person will educate customers about the features and the benefits of our services, following all company/client guidelines. (Inbound retention calls) in order to honorably Maintain a business relationship between the company and its clients.
The ideal candidate has a customer-first mindset and aims to deliver high-quality service in every customer interaction.
- Manage outbound customer communications.
- Comply with our guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain working product knowledge - Act as a product expert to ensure the information given to customers is accurate, up-to-date, and strategic.
- Track interactions in CRM - Record customer interactions in the internal systems for cross-functional awareness and relationship development.
- 1-2 years of proven experience in Retention, Collections, or outbound sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to address complaints and issues with effective solutions and a positive attitude.
- Passion for delighting customers with above and beyond service
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Able to work under pressure.
About Support Services Group:
Founded in 1981, Support Services Group is a global, high-touch Omnichannel Outsourced Contact Center solution company headquartered in Texas, USA, with 23 contact centers in 9 countries: United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, and many others. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes excellence in our services and personal growth.
Powered by JazzHR