Responsible for front-line interaction and problem resolution inbound/outbound and emails. Engages in professional communications that contribute to customer loyalty and promote the values and products, based on business demands, customer service environment focused to provide resolution to our consumers. Utilization of different platforms at the same time, it requires a certain level of computer skills.
Schedule: Rotating Shift
From 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Monday to Saturday
· Advanced spoken and written English.
· Highly motivated.
· Positive and extroverted personality.
· Call Center experience is required.
· Confident and assertive individual with great communication and listening skills.
· Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
· Robust ability to multitask, utilize multiple tools simultaneously.
· Sales skills are a plus
· Excellent Internet Connection is available.
· Ability to rotate schedules.
· General office environment.
· Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and to handle other computer components.
· Problem solver that can quickly learn complex systems and provide non-scripted answers.
· Ability to work without direct supervision but escalates questions when the answer is outside of skill set.
· Ability to remain professional and courteous with clients always
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
· Job stability.
· Growth opportunities.
· Medical insurance.
· Private life insurance.
· Employee benefits program.
· Free transportation.
· Great Environment.
Powered by JazzHR