fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company based in USA. fusionSpan has won numbers our awards including Best Places to Work, Inc 5000 fastest growing company in America. As a company, we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our clients provide the best experience for their members.
We are currently expanding our presence in Latin America. This job is 100% remote
- Work in a remote support role servicing clients in the US,
- Working efficiently and communicating effectively with clients in a courteous manner is a must,
- Document remote support activity in a ticketing system and continually update client information on file,
- Responsible for taking the initial ticket from the customer and handling the issue if it's something that can be resolved in 1hour or less, otherwise dispatching it to a tier 2 support technician for more advanced troubleshooting,
- Perform requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation,
- Showcase (demonstrate) work deliverables to both internal and external stakeholders,
- Provide quality assurance and user acceptance testing support as required,
- Coordinate and communicate with an international team of project resources,
- Continually develop a deeper understanding of the business best practices for associations and nonprofits, particularly concerning the implementation of technology,
- Work in tandem with project managers and development teams to ensure on-time, on-budget work products.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of business analysis experience with a consulting or professional services firm (or other large enterprises)
- 1 year minimum in a support role
- Self-driven and able to work both independently, in a team environment, and act confidently in front of clients even when faced with difficult challenges.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills – the relationships with clients come first
- Salesforce certification is highly desired, or candidate will be required to get one within 90 days of joining
- Experience working in the non-profit or association industry
- Salesforce implementation or administration experience
- Experience administering or heavily using Fonteva, Nimble AMS, or other Salesforce solutions for non-profit organizations
- Experience in AMS or CRM such as NetForum, Personify, Aptify, Impexium, MS Dynamics, etc.
- Finance and accounting or implementation of technology platforms for these
- Business training, particularly related to associations or nonprofits
- Experience providing quality assurance and/or acceptance testing as a client, vendor, or user is strongly preferredv
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Remote work
This is a position that will allow you to grow your career in a high-growth US-based company. Needs good English communication skills. The position is 100% remote.
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR