Role Summary :
Responsible for administrative support for field sales leader, follow up on meetings, events / customer events planning.
Has additional responsibility for Tendering process, processing sales quotes or acquisition of resources for new field personnel.
Includes analytical work and report processing and management of department communication needs.
Essential Responsibilities :
1. Acting as a information distribution center for the department : collect, consolidate and disseminate information from / to all the team members to ensure knowledge sharing and execution of function strategy
2. Support Sales Managers with periodic sales performance analysis; Orders forecast and ensure they remain up to date.
3. Coordinate tendering process with logistics support for the sales team
4. Provide policy and process support to sales team on tendering : information collection, country policy research etc.
5. Support Sales with Customer Visits organization ensuring correct details and travel plans are maintained for all personnel involved.
6. Liaise with Customers where necessary to support sales activity.
7. Support public tender documentation completion.
8.Support bridge CP and Comm Opps (assured clean pre booking), improved linearity.
9.Direct Operations credit and order package submission.
10.Consolidate CM tools for pricing package escalations.
11. Support with CPs reviews and Funnel management (SFDC) keeping updated.
12. Support align site planning process with CP and direc order submission.
13. Support Aging management and follow up.
14. Request / Create Sales contracts with Legal Team and 5.0 policy completion (bid deadline)
15. Submit ACOS / Concession WF and follow up
Qualifications / Requirements :
1. Bachelor Degree from an accredited University or at least 4 years’ experience in Sales Support function.
2. Proficient in use of Microsoft office with speed and accuracy.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication.
4. Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work right first time.
5. High level of telephone and customer care skills.
6. Time Management skills with the ability to work with accuracy and minimum of supervision.
7. Fluent English.
Desired Characteristics :
2. Ability to multitask and Resourceful
3. SalesForce System Experience