We are currently looking for a very special individual to fill the position of project coordinator / shop foreman. This is a position that requires an elevated level of organization and the ability to motivate staff in a positively and effective manner.
A quick overview of this position is
1. Coordinate the day to day operations in the cabinet and stone shop
2. Quality control
3. Work with the company scheduling system to coordinate work flow with the production and design teams
4. Coordinate material orders with purchasingPosition RequirementsHigh School, 3 to 4 Years work experience Key requirements for this position :
1. Must speak & write Spanish fluently and a good grasp of spoken English
3. Effective communicator
7. Solution oriented / problem solver
8. Ability to train others
9. Basic computer skills
10. Legally able to work in PanamaRequired Language Skills :
Additional Information / BenefitsThe company is still young and continues to work towards the goals set out in the company business plan.
The company has an excellent client base and continues to seek out new mutually beneficial opportunities to support the companies continued growth and expansion.
We use computer design software the work directly with our CNC technology to produce a level of innovation and quality not seen locally.
We are located in the western part of Panama near the Costa Ricain border and enjoy a warm and pleasant climate. The location offers all the amenities of the big city without the draw backs of big city living.
The are offers an abundance entertainment and outdoor activities Wages in the area are lower than the big city and so is the cost of living.
Questions to answer on applying for this job
Contact InformationContact Name : Pan Pacific Interiors Corp.Contact Phone : 5077757769Preferred method of contact : Email with CV via Application Box below.