At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments.
transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results.
For more information, visit .
including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary Responsible to coordinate, planning and execute acquisitions of IR equipment, parts and accessories to vendors (IR plants or external suppliers) complying with corporate and local legal requirements.
Monitors inventory levels and initiate purchase requisitions as required. Oversees the inventory control systems and track the status of purchase orders, inventory levels, and customers planned requirements.
Responsible of cyclic and annual physical inventory processes.
1. Responsible for processing and monitoring equipment, parts and accessories purchase orders to Ingersoll Rand and external vendors, ensuring orders flow effectively according to the transportation method used.
2. Responsible to obtain from vendors all documentation required for the customs clearance processes and to obtain fiscal and credit benefits for the company.
3. Supply information to customs brokers and ensuring that imports are in compliance with the local laws and corporate regulations.
4. Verifies inventory balance against monthly transactions. Creating and maintaining daily, weekly and monthly statistics.
Monitoring of benchmarks and identification of trends and problems. Actively problem solving issues when they arise.
5. Ensuring successful inventory master data information
6. Performs cyclic and annual physical inventory reviews and support the inventory discrepancies revisions until the final resolution
Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering or similar.
Bilingual (Spanish and English),
MS Office - Excel Advance
ERP knowledge SAP, Oracle is a plus
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.