Provides oversight and assists with the most technical and complex quality control monitoring of all program Shipping and Receiving deliverables in logistics to include but not limited to GSE, vehicle maintenance, fuels, and warehousing.
Assists in the development of new monitoring methods and procedures. Prepares, organizes, and reviews all required quality control documentation.
Responsible for ensuring compliance with recognized standards and practices. Reviews all documentation for completeness, accuracy, and correctness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities
Work may be segregated by commodity area or function, and controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility
Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of technical supply management operations; or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty
The work generally involves individual case problems or supply actions
This work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines.
Assignments require : (a) a good working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines;
b) an understanding of the needs of the organization serviced; and (c) analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Skills & Experience Required :
Minimum five years of experience as a Supply Technician
Effective communications skills in English
Must possess and / or obtain a Security Clearance prior to hire
Proof of COVID 19 vaccination prior to employment.
Candidates must have US passport with at least 18 months remaining. The ability to pass a pre-employment physical, urinalysis and criminal background check.
Proof of COVID 19 vaccine prior to start of employment.
CORE COMPETENCIES :
1. Focus on Results - Able to plan and organize work to achieve goals; achieves targeted results with minimal supervision;
is accountable for own actions.
2. Communications - Possess excellent verbal & written communications skills; Provides timely, well organized verbal & written information that is audience appropriate;
listens attentively to others and retains / processes information.
3. Teamwork - Builds alliances, partnerships & collaboration with others including those different from him / her; deals tactfully with others;
assumes helps with a variety of team roles.
4. Strategic Planning & Decision-Making - Develops strategic short & long term plans; arranges priorities, distinguishing urgent, important and unimportant in order to meet goals & deadlines;
consults & collaborates with appropriate people.
5. Initiative & Innovation - Generates new ideas personally & encourage team to do the same; stays up-to-date on technology & approaches to work;
provides creative solutions & input when faced with challenges.