fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company based in the USA. fusionSpan has won a number of our awards including Best Places to Work, Inc 5000 fastest growing company in America. As a company, we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our clients provide the best experience for their members.
We are currently expanding our presence in Latin America. This job is 100% remote. Send your resume in English.
We are looking for a creative, skilled Web Developer to develop websites with functionality and aesthetics in mind. The Web Developer will work with Web Designers to ensure that the website is optimized for several devices and presented attractively.
- Candidates will be involved in Front End Developmental activities.
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Develop UI mockup prototypes.
- Ensure the application built is optimized for speed and scalability.
- Work in an agile environment of engineers to design, develop and build our frontend infrastructure
- The candidate will work directly with the digital strategist and project team members in the USA and India.
- 3+ years of experience in WordPress
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI development
- Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze websites using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3 and Responsive design
- Experience in PHP and/or React/Angular will be added advantage
- Use pre-processors such as LESS or SASS
- Use of Git for version control or some other version control method'
- Good communications skills in English
- Able to work with Agile method and use of Jira/Confluence a strong advantage
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
This is a position that will allow you to grow your career in a high-growth US-based company.
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR