1. Approve requests of the warranty and return based on standard check logic.
2. Set unit costs of new service partners' and secure service soundness through checking and analyzing data.
3. Count, manage and improve service cost, internal labor costs and related expenses.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Soundness management Analyze and report approved service cases by type.
2. Warranty and return approval Examine whether claim data is reasonable. If the case meets the standard, approve it.
3. Unit cost management Key in a customer’s calculated cost in the master.
4. Credit management Check a customer’s credit status.
5. Managing service costs Calculate service costs paid to a customer.
6. Understanding inspection logic Examine whether warranty approval logic is appropriate and then approve it.
7. Managing appropriation fund Check whether appropriation is reflected based on the guided rate compared to revenue.
Skills and Qualifications