Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supporting the development and implementation of a communication strategy, including advocating with country offices and governments.
2. Prepare quarterly newsletter in English and Spanish.
3. Keep the gender area web site up dated.
Programme Implementation :
1. Assist the specialists on regional projects on private sector and gender parties and political participation, social protection and violence against women, undertaking secondary research to support the development of concept notes, Terms of reference, and other significant work being develop by the gender area.
2. Support the team leader in the development of key programme priorities implementation of the work plan and reporting.
1. Participate and support the organization of regional events organized by the gender team.
2. Participate and support the organization of web meeting, webinars and other web based activities organized by the gender area.
Personal Skills :
Required Skills and Experience
Education, Experience, Language requirements
Experience : It is desirable that the intern has some previous experience working on projects related to international cooperation or investigations on any other relevant field related to development cooperation.
Language Requirements : Spanish and English
Spanish and English