Founded in 1987, Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) is a peer-to-peer business network of more than 15,000 entrepreneurs in more than 209 chapters and 62 countries. EO’s core values are common pillars across regions helping members to learn and grow together, be bold, trust and respect their peers, and have fun. EO’s international staff collaborates successfully across cultures. Getting to know members and staff from around the world and a generous professional development allowance are frequently cited as among the most popular benefits of working at EO.
The Director of Global Learning will be responsible for leading design and development efforts for EO learning products in both pilot and refresh phases. This will include new partnerships, product development, and conference design options. The most successful candidates have a very strong pulse on thought leaders for entrepreneurs, R&D assessments, negotiation, conflict management, and the future of learning. Critical skills for success are live and virtual learning designs, instructional design/adult learning principles, and ability to bring creative ideas to fruition.
As a leader this individual will join a highly collaborative team with a “whatever it takes” positive attitude. You’ll be assisting in working with members to determine needs, leading staff teams to success, and event delivery and quality assurance as required.
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees programming, live and online, from concept to execution in the following ways:
- Narrative/theme concept development;
- Learning event scheduling from instructional design methodology;
- Content provider/ member stakeholder contract negotiation and management, including working in partnership with key stakeholders to develop content;
- Conducting site visits and quality assurance checks for planned learning events;
- Onsite/ online supervision and execution;
- Program evaluation of new and existing programs;
- Help to curate paid speaker lineup, learning curriculum, and other training events;
- Ongoing messaging and marketing;
- Negotiating key partnerships and contracts.
- Liaises with various members and working groups for input, design ideas, and program challenges.
- In collaboration with other Directors, leads the Global Learning team and ensures successful program delivery, collaboration with internal and external units, and team motivation.
- Provides onsite/online leadership and assistance to the Learning Team including support with global learning events, GLC, member leader training, or partnership events as requested.
- Maintains an active learning component to their own portfolio including competitor analyses, new learning technologies, and best practices across the industry; as well as being knowledgeable of future trends in the learning industry.
- Gathers data research such as member needs, speaker credentials, site locations, demographics, usage data, budgeting and evaluations as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, education, or related field of study.
- Minimum 4 years’ learning or event-related program development and execution experience.
- Experience with project/ event management, virtual learning/instructional design experience adult learning, contract negotiation, and associations all preferred.
- Must have strong ability to work in teams with high accountability, willingness to work with ease across cultures, geographies, and time zones, and strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Fluency in a second language and international experience are all pluses.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, both domestic and cross borders
- Professional workplace where business casual attire is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the role.
Powered by JazzHR