A Marketing Manager can grow into :
2. A marketing expert who is good at determining the tone of the brand, knows exactly how to invite expected emotional responses from target audience, is proficient in copywriting of all kinds, is able to achieve the best possible promotional effect in a cost-effective way, and has a strong command of hosting events like showcases, exhibitions, and experience marketing campaigns.
1. Must have unique understanding and extensive experience in marketing.
2. Must have a degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Advertising, or Editing. High-performing science majors who are interested in marketing are also welcome.
3. Must have exceptional communication skills.
4. Must be a good team player.
5. Must be quick to understand new concepts and have a logical frame of mind.
6. Must have a sense of responsibility and be willing to be held accountable.
7. Must be flexible in marketing work.