Deliver local and Regional Wellness & Health services within the region acting as the customer facing representative (Quality and compliance) for the medical activities and provide support to all line of bussineses, managers and employees with high quality of service.
Accountabilities include the responsibility for a department across the Region and for managing the resources / people / budget .
Responsible for the results of the area in terms of wellness and health. Skills and experience in the management of people is required.
Inspire and empower excellence in safety, health and wellness across the Region .
Contribute to developing the Market S&W strategy and guide its implementation through application of the Nestlé Management System (NMS) .
Provide leadership to enable staff to realise their W&H goals and create pride in their achievements. Drive programmes and their implementation, providing standards, guidance & tools, training, coaching and assessment.
Provide functional leadership to enable Leaders to realise their Healthy goals and create pride in their achievements. Connect externally and benchmark to ensure Nestle stays up to date and lead in the Health aspects globally.
In exceptional cases may not have direct reports / team but have responsibility for a significant business process (usually of strategic importance) AND coordinate / influence other people.
Position will also be responsible to implement in people agenda Wellnes and healthy roadmap plan within all the region.
A day in the life of...
1. Inspire Change : contribute to creating a compelling understanding of the Nestlé W&H values and inspire stakeholders to excel in compliance & continuous improvement, leveraging NCE Practices.
Promote a behavioural approach to W&H, based on the Nestlé Leadership Framework.
2. Create Strategy : Identify W&H priorities, current & future challenges, and opportunities for change at Market level.
contribute to developing a holistic strategy and implementation plan, aligned with Zone priorities & objectives, and with the overall Market OMP.
Guide implementation and communication of the strategy across division.
3. Implement NMS : Guide implementation of the NMS for Q & SHE, and other Group S&H Standards. Develop and continuously improve division W&H programmes to deliver compliance and performance improvement.
Ensure all employees are covered under ISO 45000.
4. Develop Capability of Managers : Ensure training and coaching is provided to managers and team leaders to help them take ownership, and lead & manage W&H within their area of responsibility.
Provide personal coaching and support to related NiM Management Team, and other senior managers in the Market.
5. Develop W&H Networks : Develop & coordinate W&H networks of professionals, champions, and SMEs on a division basis. Develop their functional and leadership competencies and ensure robust succession plans for key W&H positions.
6. Provide Guidance : Ensure managers receive trusted guidance & support on relevant W&H matters, along the value chain in their division.
Identify expertise and good practices from inside and outside Nestlé and communicate them internally.
7. Provide support : Co-ordinate internal & external resources to ensure delivery of high quality and efficient W&H support, eg exposure monitoring, health promotion, health surveillance, training, annual reports.
Leverage SHE-PM and other tools to monitor & analyse performance and improve decision making.
8. Audit & Review : Ensure compliance is regularly audited and performance assessed, and the results used to drive further improvement.
Promote effective communication of successes and learnings, and recognition for strong performers and contributors. "
9. Engagement : Engage with external stakeholders (eg regulatory bodies, trades unions, NGOs) on W&H topics to build long term, positive relationships.
Participate in external forums to benchmark with other companies, share Nestlé practices, and provide input into development of local regulations, standards and initiatives.
What will make you successful