Job infoID. : 12071467
1. Has extensive knowledge of Call Center Operations.
2. Understands B2B relationship etiquette and is able to communicate clearly and effectively.
3. Has a high level of proficiency in Document processing, Spreadsheet creation, email, messaging software and various online platforms.
4. Has high level analytic skills. Able to accurately extract information from multiple performance reports of various types.
5. Understands process pipelines and is able to optimize and standardize upon existing processes.
Expert or Native English speaker
Able to adapt to constant change in an ever - evolving work environment
Loyal and dedicated invididual, interested in growth with the company
Able to foster healthy work relationshipsGood sense of work-life balanceHigh sense of accountability and ownership
An overall Rockstar employee!If you feel you got what it takes to join the team, drop your application for our review and let s get you an interview!
Our Call Center is looking for the right person to join our team of dedicated, driven and self motivated individuals who work in the e-
commerce & telemarketing space. We have over 15 years of experience in the field and are now in the process of expanding operations.
As a consequence, we are also expanding our local staff and we'd like to invite you to be a part of the team! We are looking for someone to fill the position of "Customer Service Liaison".
The person who fills the role will be integral in coordinating communication efforts between our different teams outside of the country to create a bridge with our local Admin office and also provide support to the Customer Service Manager