fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company based in the USA. fusionSpan has won numbers our awards including Best Places to Work, Inc 5000 fastest growing company in America. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our clients provide the best experience for their members.
Send your resume in English. This position is 100% remote.
The ideal candidate will provide oversight to projects during their full lifecycle. The project manager will interact with internal and external stakeholders as a means for providing regular updates on a project’s performance, schedules, and resources. The project manager also needs to be able to work autonomously and adapt to an evolving work structure.
- Assist with execution of small and large IT projects leveraging the Salesforce Platform and other association management systems
- Lead high profile, complex, cross-functional projects
- Manage cross-discipline resources to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Understand and manage project scope throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure all requirements are documented in detail and approved by the client before being implemented.
- Utilize Agile/scrum processes to generate project work, monitor progress, and resolve blockers
- Prepare and update project plans and status reports
- Act as liaison between the client and fusionSpan project team
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations in a proactive manner
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Utilize and update various platforms to maintain the project knowledge base (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Asana, Smartsheet)
- Negotiate difficult conversations with clients related to scope, budget, and schedule
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced consulting environment
- Strong technical background and understanding of software development processes
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- Previous experience managing Technical Projects is a must
- Strong understanding of Project Management principles as specified by the Project Management Institute
- Experience with Agile development and Scrum
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Willingness to learn new technology tools
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Salesforce knowledge
- Experience working in entrepreneurial and startup environments
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Remote work
This is a position that will allow you to grow your career in a high-growth US-based company. Needs good English communication skills. The position is 100% remote.
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR