Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include :
Search openings (link : RpGRZakPy0fd71VTM4rORLVRfJOBMYPpzkBfGKBY / d2gbKp0LRWF1urDcoUn2z83)
View current job opportunities, or search on specific criteria to find jobs that match your interests.
Panama City Comarca de San Blas (obsolete) Panama
Associate’s degree / Equivalent work experience plus five (5) years experience in a customs environment working with diverse types of international freight is required.
Knowledge of country’s customs service regulations and legislation for inbound and outbound clearance is necessary. Good planning analytical, and communication skills required.
Computer literate. Fluency in English as well as local language is required.
To perform any and all duties relevant to the processing of customs entries in accordance with country’s clearance regulations and to work directly with customer to ensure fast, efficient customs clearance of all inbound and outbound shipments x000D
1. Maintain knowledge of current country’s customs regulations and legislation related to Customs clearance, respond to any internal or external inquires regarding appropriate processes and / or payments, and provide direction to lower level staff as appropriate.
2. Analyze and investigate Customs regulations to ensure FedEx compliance with changing tariffs and inspection requirements.
3. Coordinate problem resolutions related to customs documentation, tariffs, or fines to expedite package / document movement through Customs.
4. Ensure Customs duties and taxes are paid in a timely and accurate manner to eliminate fines or penalties for the Company and / or the customer.
5. Work with Customs agency personnel, FedEx air freight brokers, and operations personnel to facilitate the timely customs inspection of import and export packages and ensure timely customs clearance.
6. Assist manager in providing customs training for local personnel. Principal responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties.
The incumbent will perform other duties as required.